The Plano Photography Club serves Plano and surrounding areas. We welcome amateurs, enthusiasts, and professionals with an interest in expanding their photographic skills and practicing their craft with others.
We invite you to review our About Us page to obtain more information about the club.
- Monthly meetings: Meet and share information with other photographers.
- Photography competition: Each month your images are critiqued by an impartial outside judge.
- Programs: Each month a guest Speaker gives a photography-related presentation.
- Activities: Field Trips, Model Shoots, and Photography Workshops covering various subjects including technique and software.
- Social events: End-of-Year Awards party and Christmas party.
- Equipment rental: A complete studio lighting equipment set is available for club members to rent. The club also will rent out monitor calibration equipment and a lens alignment system. Please visit the Training and Resources page for additional information and the rental agreement forms.
- Newsletter: Published monthly with information about members.
- Website: Keeps you up to date on club activities and events.
- Club affiliations: PPC members enjoy benefits from the Plano Photography Club’s memberships in both the Gulf States Camera Club Council (GSCCC) and the Photographic Society of America (PSA). Visit the GSCCC and PSA websites for additional information.
Individual memberships are $30 for the May through April club calendar year ($15 if joining after November 1).
Dues for each additional membership in the same household as a member are $2.
New members can sign up through our website by following these instructions.