The Plano Photography Club serves Plano and surrounding areas, welcoming amateurs, enthusiasts, and professionals with an interest in expanding their photographic skills and practicing their craft with others.
We invite you to review our About page to obtain more information about the club.
- Monthly meetings (currently held online via Zoom): Meet and share information with other photographers.
- Programs: During each monthly meeting a guest speaker gives a photography-related presentation.
- Photography competitions: Each month your images are critiqued by an impartial outside judge.
- Activities: Field Trips, Model Shoots, and Photography Workshops covering various subjects including technique and software.
- Social events: End-of-Year Awards party and Christmas party.
- Equipment rental: A complete studio lighting equipment set is available for club members to rent. The club also will rent out monitor calibration equipment and a lens alignment system. Please visit the Training and Resources page for additional information and the rental agreement forms.
- Newsletter: Published monthly with information about members.
- Website: Keeps you up to date on club activities and events.
- Club affiliations: PPC members enjoy benefits from the Plano Photography Club’s memberships in both the Gulf States Camera Club Council (GSCCC) and the Photographic Society of America (PSA). Visit the GSCCC and PSA websites for additional information.
Individual memberships are $30 for twelve (12) months.
Dues for each additional membership in the same household are $2.
New members can sign up through our website by following the instructions below.
Become a Member
We're very happy that you have decided to join our club.
You can join the club as either a Non-Competing or Competing Member. The dues are the same for either - $30 for twelve (12) months.
Each enjoys all the benefits of membership - programs, field trips (when circumstances again allow), online resources and fellowship. Competing Members can also enter monthly and special photo contests.
Please follow these steps to become a member of the Plano Photography Club:
- Click the Login button in the top right corner of this page.
- Scroll down past the login section to get to the Create an Account section.
- Read the instructions under Create an Account.
Unless you are creating an account to only be a judge, click the Membership Information and Membership Request button.
- This takes you to the Organization Membership page.
At the bottom of that page, the website has a block of text and some buttons.
One button is labelled Create a new User Account. The other is labelled Video: How to Create an Account. That video demonstrates the rest of the process.
- Choose Create a new User Account. Fill in the required fields.
- When you are finished creating your account, log on to the website using the login and password you just created. Go to the MY ACCOUNT tab and then
PAY ANNUAL DUES
- The membership team will get your request, confirm your payment and will have to set one flag in your profile. You will be notified when this completed.
That's it! Welcome to the club - we look forward to getting to know you. See you at the next club meeting