PPC Distinguished Service Award
The Distinguished Service Award may be presented annually to a Plano Photography Club member whose contributions of time, talents, and service have made a significant impact on the Plano Photography Club and its membership.
- The PPC President appoints a Distinguished Service Award Committee (DSAC) consisting of three PPC members not currently serving on the Executive Council.
- Any member of the Plano Photography Club may make a nomination for the annual Distinguished Service Award.
- Nominations include a short description of the nominee’s service and are submitted to the President in February or March.
- The Distinguished Service Award Committee presents their choice to the President.
- The recipient of the Distinguished Service Award is honored with a plaque during the Year-End Awards event and is also recognized in The Flash! and on the club website.
How To Submit a Nomination